Book Appointment

Book Now on MassageBook.com!

Monday, August 11, 2014

On Site Chair Massage/Corporate Massage

On Site Chair Massage


Give your employees a little extra with On Site Chair Massage!Let them reap the benefits of Massage and so will you! On Site Chair Massage is not only a nice break from the stresses of the job but it can relax and rejuvenate your employee for better performance in the job place.

Scientific studies show On Site Chair Massage helps relieve the stress of job related repetitive motion. Benefits for the employee are decrease in stress, boost to immune system, improves circulation, lowers blood pressure, less muscle pain, relieves headache, improves thinking, and enhances flexibility.

Benefits for the employer are increase in work productivity, lowers the workplace stress levels, may also decrease absenteeism, improves retention rates, and lessens ergonomic related injuries.

Planning an event On Site Chair Massage can be a big hit for your event!! It’s fun relaxing refreshing, healthy and memorable for the attendees. 

Always great at conventions, large meetings, corporate parties, health fairs, trade shows, spa parties, you name On Site Chair Massage is becoming more and more popular!

Call Blue Pacific Massage & Body Works and schedule your On Site Chair Massage today 760 680 7910.

Located in Hesperia, CA. 92345 and serving the surrounding areas including Victorville, Oak Hills, Apple Valley, Phelan and more.....For more information relating to my massage services, you can visit my website, or even visit my Facebook page. I can be contacted at (760) 680 7910 to arrange an appointment and to discuss your individual needs.



8 comments:

  1. I want to take this moment to say that I really love this blog. It has been a good resource of information for me. Thank you so much


    Massage Service Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was unique as well as very informative. Thank you for providing good articles. Would like to see more. Keep sharing.

    spa in bangalore

    body spa near me

    best spa in bangalore

    thai spa near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definetely a new type of massage i have come across. Does this form exist in spa in bangalore? If yes which would be body spa near me that would provide me this service in bangalore. Also where do i find a spa that provides thai massage bangalore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where you can find one in Bangalore I don't live there :)
      but thanks for your comment!!

      Delete
  4. This is a very nice innovation but I got a spa in bangalore to make sure I forget my work and feel peaceful. I don't think this will work out for people like me because I am the type of person who would miss out on a day's work instead of missing out on a day in one of the body spa in bangalore. Also, I don't think this would be possible in case of thai massage bangalore services since it involves a lot of stretching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Nice Information It's Very Helpful Thanks for sharing such an informative post
    Are you Looking to get the Best Body massage center in Vellore? Riverdayspa™ is the Best Body massage center in Vellore. For More Details Visit us 8754477123 or Visit our website : https://www.riverdayspa.com/spa-massage-vellore/

    ReplyDelete