Book Appointment

Book Now on MassageBook.com!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Massage on the Beach

I recently spent a week in San Diego visiting one of my brothers who was recently diagnosed with cancer. We also attended a celebration of life & family reunion for a beloved uncle. It was great spending time with family and enjoying each others company. Some of the family attending haven't seen each other for many many years and it was so wonderful to get together after all these years. I was also able to give massage to some new clients I met in the area and that was so wonderful, as I love giving massage knowing all the benefits I am giving to the person receiving the massage.

The family reunion was at one of the beaches in San Diego. One of my most favorite places on earth is the beach with the sound of the waves the seagulls and birds the hot sun is all so comforting and relaxing. I was talking to one of my cousins about massage and he told me how he loved massage's and remembering I had my massage chair in my vehicle I asked him if he would like a chair massage!! Blue Pacific Massage and Body Works likes to come prepared !! So I ended up performing some really great chair massages and it was fantastic to be able to enjoy the sounds of the beach, the beautiful warm sand and enjoy relaxing warmth of the sun.

The many benefits of massage includes: Help to relieve stress and aids relaxation * Helps relieve muscle tension, stiffness, and spasms * Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments * Reduces pain and swelling * Reduces formation of excessive scar tissue * Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion * improves posture * Enhances athletic performance * Promotes deeper and easier breathing *  Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids * Reduces blood pressure *  Helps relieve tension-related  headaches and effects of eyestrain * Enhances health and nourishment of skin * Strengthens the immune system * Soothes aching overworked muscles* Promotes more restful sleep *

Massage is a great way to maintain the body for overall health and wellness be sure to get one soon. Blue Pacific Massage's Full Body Massage is a real treat be sure and get one soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment